Monday, July 5, 2010

Dream World........Movies




Decades over decades movies or dream world has been inspiring, amusing us, tickling our funny bones, making us cry, making us aware and even misguide at many times. Here are my thoughts on the most amazing world in the universe the dream land movies……
For as long as I remember I have been watching movies of all genre ,laughing with a comedy, crying at a tragedy, quickly doing a guess work in a suspense or holding to my nerves in a thriller, even losing my night’s sleep after a horror flick ………It’s amazing to watch a drama which connects to you directly through your heart you know the people are plain actors and this is just a drama but movies have the power to let you forget the off-screen image and character of the person and for that few hours of you watching them on screen they are just the reel character which seems just so real…
Well I am a self confessed Movie Maniac who loves watching on-screen drama and being a part of the reel characters to the best I can…They just take you off your real life problems and what you are juggling with then is the play ……..I must say this has to be one of the most interesting profession where someone imagines a plot, writes a story, screenplay is written, and then some wonderful performances many to remember for eternity, the music, cinematography, costumes………so much for connecting with us…….I connect with you and I appreciate the efforts to make us forget our real life even if it is for 1 hr

No comments:

Post a Comment